I also think it was a mistake to change the site url. https://algorand.com was short and succinct. It would have served well even with the company name changing to Algorand Technologies. Any chance you can switch back to the old url?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Public Undertaking to Make Progress in Internet Truthiness: Operation PUMP IT (Read Body of Post Before Commenting) | 24 | 1455 | May 8, 2024 | |
| PLEASE READ: URL changing for Algorand Discourse | 0 | 571 | April 22, 2019 | |
|
I was tricked into a fake Algorand site and I was scammed
|
7 | 1367 | November 10, 2021 | |
| Algorand, The Foundation, and the complete lack of adoption | 55 | 5712 | July 1, 2024 | |
| Algorand Official Communications and Software Sources | 0 | 275 | May 7, 2021 |