I was able to reach the api when I ran the code from the node server. Once I properly set the EndpointAddress in config.json, as @fabrice pointed out, the code worked. Thanks for your help.
peterd
7
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Can't reach Algorand Docker container from another container
|
2 | 835 | October 23, 2020 | |
| Question about connecting to a node from a different computer | 10 | 874 | July 3, 2021 | |
| Algorand node started but unable to respond to RPC Error: Recv failure: Connection reset by peer | 4 | 2326 | October 6, 2020 | |
| How to connect a node to a mobile application? | 1 | 502 | October 4, 2021 | |
| Trying to run an Algorand node will not start? | 4 | 467 | November 23, 2021 |