I’m planning to make a reference implementation, still thinking about the correct design, but if there are interested devs it would be nice to join efforts. I’ll use this thread to update everyone on the first draft of the implementation
Jacopo
5
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Do I need multiple smart contracts for my use case? | 4 | 550 | March 10, 2021 | |
| ARC used for decoding on-chain local and global states into meaningful information | 21 | 1400 | October 15, 2022 | |
| Which solutions does Algorand offer for dApps? | 0 | 299 | January 13, 2023 | |
| Creating a standard for all Algorand NFTs - discussion | 0 | 458 | September 29, 2022 | |
| xGov-156 - Open Source ARC53 Tooling | 8 | 1335 | June 19, 2024 |