Consensus rewards whitepaper concern

Hi, the following is just my opinion based on rational logic. Please do correct me if I’m wrong. My understanding (as a non technical/non geek investor), I also have questions:

  1. The higher the stake amount allowed per node, say 67 million algos per node, the more centralized (securing the network) it CAN become right? assume a whale(s) with 3 billion algos for example, just need around 44 nodes to stake 3 billion algos. 44 nodes is so less.

2). The more nodes means higher security? The less nodes means lesser security right?

3). If we make the maximum amount say 5 million or 10 million per node, then someone with 3 billion algos would need to invest a lot more to run nodes using all their 3 billion algos… which In turn would mean higher security for network overall right since more nodes?

The more investment would also incentivize the whales to take extra care of their nodes I think. Which is good for security?

To add to this, if you can make running a node on all operating systems like windows mac etc super duper duper easy, then ppl with 10,000 algos who know nothing about computers will also run nodes - it comes down to how technical it is to run a node. - I feel this is important, if you can make running a node super easy, it will really help. Node operators will pop up in all corners of the world.