Consensus rewards whitepaper concern

I am not a computer expert and I tried to run an algorand node using the Aust 1 click node, but it could not synced. I tried and tried, asked questions, but was directed to do this and that and this and that, i just gave up.

I then tried to run a voi node, which synced instantly. Tho I did it just to see if my hardware was the problem, it seems that my hardware could run a voi node but not an algo node.

I really tried and tried to run an algo node, but it was too complicated… even with Aust 1 click node. I tried like 2 months ago, not sure if it’s more easy now, but anyways, if any non computer expert were to fall into the same issues I had - then it’s still quite complicated to set up an algo node.

I believe
@imshivaprasad_
also developed an easy way to run a node? But I don’t think it supports windows… If it did support windows, I would have tried to run a node using his program too…