Consensus rewards whitepaper concern

I don’t see the need for the minimum we already maintain a map of online accounts currently in memory it didn’t affect anything. people are going to drop off themselves because they aren’t making money and spending too much maintaining a node. As more stake is online the less chance you get, indirectly raising the minimum. Suspension will remove those nodes anyway. Although the minimums as currently suggested apply only to those who want to be rewarded I think we should reward everyone regardless of minimums. As currently suggested the game theory suggests an effective minimum for everyone because by not staking the minimum you’re getting diluted compared to those who have the minimum. why get no rewards when others are making more just by topping up.
I think you said in a tweet that min max are up for discussion leaving it up for discussion is a disaster waiting to happen. These things should be enshrined or algorithmically determined