Do you care to go into any details about how Restaking is “ponzinomics” as you call it? or are you just going to go around attacking builders who are trying something new and different. I thought this was a permissionless open blockchain. I’m not asking for funds to build this, I already secured funding. This is purely me sharing smol details about the project as I get closer to a bigger announcement.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| When should I restake my Algorand to maximize my Algo earned? | 3 | 597 | June 24, 2022 | |
| Api services and wallets | 5 | 726 | November 8, 2023 | |
| Open Sourcing Multi-Pool Soft Staking Infrastructure with Merkle Proof Reward Distribution | 23 | 431 | April 22, 2026 | |
|
What was the rationale around not being EVM-Compatible?
|
7 | 5612 | July 1, 2022 | |
| AlgoNodeRewards • Cool stats for your Algorand staking rewards [XGov-3249061440] | 17 | 545 | October 28, 2025 |