I agree with this, I am happy to have small portion of my capital participate in DEFI, but I have lost funds several times on DEFI apps. So if rewards from Governance are too low, I would probably just sit on my Algos and only risk a small amount on the new DEFI apps. We should not assume Algos not participating in governance will immediately participate in DEFI. I think the solution is too allow for Governance to count all Algos regardless of what contract they are opted in to, and to whitelist certain ASAs as well. 1 Algo 1 vote without it having to be locked in a Governance contract.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Feedback requested on proposed Q3 2022 Governance Measures | 205 | 13649 | January 8, 2023 | |
| Governance Period 6 Draft Measures - Community Check In | 65 | 5534 | May 17, 2023 | |
| Counterproposal for Q3 2022 Governance Measures | 0 | 786 | August 22, 2022 | |
| Lowering Goverance rewards to fund communtity voted projects | 7 | 589 | May 17, 2024 | |
| Feedback request on proposed Q4 2022 governance measures | 161 | 11622 | June 6, 2023 |