Feedback request on proposed Q4 2022 governance measures

In a general sense, I think the overall options are leading - as in, there isn’t a “do nothing” option; instead, it’s leading to something that the foundation wants, just at different scales. I think the voting options or measures should always have a ‘do nothing or deny’ choice.

Option #3, supporting the NFT creators. I don’t see why it has to be an allocated amount from the foundation. Instead, if you like the art and the utility, purchasing the NFT as an individual (not the foundation) would help just the same. Tweeting or sharing what you like or enjoy about a specific NFT can help ‘support’ the creators as well.

I think option #3 has to be carefully considered.
What has been deemed a good NFT vs not?
What parameters is the foundation considering when concluding yes, this NFT deserves support?
Would the foundation disclose what NFT projects it supports and why?

You see, this has the opportunity to manipulate the market - not saying it will, but the option is there.

These are just some of my initial thoughts on the governance period.