Feedback request on proposed Q4 2022 governance measures

Good job.

I definitely agree with the shift towards DeFi rewards and I think the allocation is balanced (I’m going with option A on this one), I’m a fan of putting your ALGO to work for higher rewards. May I ask what’s the rationale behind reducing the overall pool from 141M to 90M in the next semester? Anyway, there’s a 51M ALGO gap which could be used to further incentivize nodes or other ecosystem projects in the future

Regarding measure 2, that’s definitely a good proposal, some other competitors have been using similar models to support community projects and I’m looking forward to see how the pilot goes. Is there going to be a dedicated website to submit project proposals and to upvote/downvote?

Regarding measure 3, I’m not so sure, but since it’s not a very significant amount of ALGO I think we should give it a try. However, I don’t think this fund should be exclusive to NFTs and art, some of the ALGOs could also be distributed to content creators (youtube, tik tok, twitter and so on) as a reward for videos and other types of content (like educational content) to spread awareness around the Algorand ecosystem.

Good luck on the new role Adri