Feedback requested on proposed Q3 2022 Governance Measures

I don’t know but I guess I am in this all by myself since most people here seems to be excited about these proposals, my feelings on this is why should the foundation even be concerned about how Defi is operating.

My take on this is that Defi on Algorand or any blockchain is in fact an independent entity established by their developers, they might have even got a grant from the foundation at inception, so why should they continue to be incentivized by the foundation.

I feel that they should have known what they were getting into and should have had a plan for their own success.

Although I think that governance needs some overhauling, maybe at least a hard lock instead of a soft lock and interest paid determined by the duration of the locking period, this will give the foundation additional funds at their disposal while Algorand grows.

Some good use of those funds would be to use to improve the network by subsidizing the necessary hardware for additional participation nodes, or as the foundation see fit.