Governance Period 6 Draft Measures - Community Check In

Thank you for the response, @Adri.

My view (and I think the view of a lot in the community) is that when it came to maybe the most critical issue in Gov 5 - offering no change to rewards - this option was voiced loudly and the foundation refused to put it up for a vote. The most important decision was baked ahead of time. So, i think it’s fair to say that the Foundation did make smaller changes based on community input, but when it came to a foundational / structural issue, they did not. Btw, I voted for the higher allotment for defi and I’m all for it. I just think it’s disingenuous to market Algo as best in class decentralization, but also pick and choose when to seek feedback on a major issue like that. Especially when it seems like xGov has been delayed and delayed with no clear roadmap on when it will actually be implemented.

Regarding 2, I think what’s more important than transparency is to offer the community the option to wholesale reject the premise of a bailout for startups. If they’re talented and well run, they’ll find a way.