So a recent Algorand Linux CLI client update now requires API configuration but there’s no documentation on it? that’s what it seems like to me, I want to keep using these shell scripts but theyre useless until I can figure out how to configure API calls happening under the hood
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Node returns Invalid API Token error | 7 | 1223 | July 11, 2021 | |
| How to retrieve data from own node? | 7 | 765 | January 20, 2022 | |
|
I'm getting error trying to get node status
|
8 | 710 | September 14, 2020 | |
| Api services and wallets | 5 | 731 | November 8, 2023 | |
|
PureStake to discontinue API Services January 1st, 2024
|
8 | 1117 | February 12, 2024 |