NFT Rewards from Shufl

I’m not sure it does check out to be honest. I am not the best blockchain sleuth so please let me know if I’m misreading something, but as far as I can see:

The second wallet mentioned is 25 days old. It was sent 0.2A for opt in from the project wallet and a lizard dreams nft. It sold the nft on shufl within 9 days. Is the explanation that the owner of this wallet paid the project for the nft in fiat, and then turned around and sold it for the benefit of the project that they are a part owner of (a dao) knowingly taking advantage of the shufl rewards? Even if they aren’t golden devil, if they are a part of the dao, isn’t that wash trading?

As for the first wallet. It was funded 273 days ago by lizard dreams. Is he suggesting that he already knew the rewards program was coming and had shilled it at that point?

Are either of the owners of these wallets willing to come forward/existing community members?

I actually liked shufl’s reward program the best of the nft platforms- I felt like it really aimed to support active projects and their creators via their community. If this is how it works out then so be it, but I’m not sure it achieved its aims in this case.