This is the only way I can figure out how to message you. I want to start a database of coin currency. Like pennies nickels dimes and quarters ect. Then I want the bot to sort all those coins and their prices to find 3 categories of price mint near mint and not mint condition.
I want to search the web for all baseball cards pictures and prices. Then I want the bot to average out the prices into 3 categories mint near mint and not mint condition.
I want to search the web for all pictures of Bennie Babies and I want the bot to do the same for the Bennie babies. Sort them in to categories of Mint near mint and not mint condition.
Can you help me do this or give me a place to start. I talked to the bot and it said it was just going to leave me alone because the things I ask it were to advanced. Cop out if you ask me. Silly robot.


