Participate in Consensus from Ledger Nano S/X using Raspberry Pi

Fantastic and helpful information @cusma

Very much appreciated!

Assuming I lose my home internet connection is there a way to set my node as offline using my mobile device’s cellular connection?

My thinking, please correct me if I am wrong, is that I would run the node as online and participating but when I receive notice that my internet dropped out I can jump on my mobile phone and submit a transaction using the official “Algrorand Wallet” app on my Android phone to mark it as offline.

I’ve reviewed the “Register Offline” documentation but my limited experience limits my comprehension (for now).

On the tutorials page there is a “Setup Node using Raspberry Pi” tutorial which is great. But I think what is needed is a video “managing” said node. I have experience creating video tutorials and would be happy to volunteer in creating one for this case. Just need someone to help me experiment with the above and I have a decent amount of Algo’s to spare for testing.

Either way, very much appreciate your time and information @cusma

Love being a part, albeit small, of this great community. Long live the Algorand blockchain.