to your points
1.) Fees are included into LP when someone trades so not paid out separately. This means that if you want to take fees out, you have to pull liquidity out or part of it. this is red flag in general.
Also if someone buys, and pool balance goes from 1000 USDC / 1000 TOKEN to 1500 USDC / 500 TOKEN (numbers from my head again), you can add one-sided liquidity. meaning you add only TOKEN. for example 1000 TOKEN, so balance will be 1500 USDC / 1500 TOKEN. BUT this is basically dumping because you press price back down. And you will lose investors basically immediately.
2.) I think nothing to do with Vestige vaults. But if you have some investors (I have no idea what kind of project you have), you will probably sell them directly, or is many small community degens want to buy smaller amounts, you can use https://swap.exa.market/ . that works in a way that you select assets you want to swap and amounts. Then you deposit your part and when counterparty deposits, then both will get that amount. so safe way to trade. But I don’t know how we that will work in reality.
3.) Not sure what you mean. sorry. Sounds complicated.
But point is that you can’t create wealth just selling tokens. maybe some small amount yes, but I think that better to build product first. make it successful and then sell tokens if they bring some value. or what is the point of tokens? why someone wants to buy them? some utility?
I don’t want to be rude if I sound like it. just wanted to share things to think.
Regards,
ROAM