Yes, I understand that. But I send the transaction with different rates. For example, I send a transaction every 0.4 seconds. That is why it is taking around 40 seconds to get the confirmation. Still, when I run the experiment again, sending 90 transactions with 0.4 delays between them, this time the experiment would take a little longer to process and I can’t tell why.
sahand
9
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Fast mode for development testing | 8 | 714 | October 9, 2020 | |
| How the blocks are filling during the network stress? | 11 | 552 | June 10, 2024 | |
| Sandbox vs Third Party APIs | 6 | 310 | April 1, 2024 | |
|
Transaction always times out in a private network (trying first time)
|
3 | 704 | April 17, 2023 | |
| Sandbox local private network | 2 | 492 | March 25, 2022 |