xGov-100 - GPU-based vanity address generator for Algorand

Do you have any benchmarks across various GPUs? I wrote Algomania [1] a couple yrs ago which still remains the fastest benchmarked vanity address cracker for Algorand that anyone has currently open-sourced at ~1.1M keys/sec, and that was for CPU. Given your current #s up there Algomania is still faster.

Back when I was chasing this game the next logical step was to write a GPU cracker but I had no issues finding 8/9-char vanity tags using Algomania within a couple days. The next step was to port either lisk/nano-vanity [2][3] to Algorand since those are written in Rust + are pre-existing ed25519 vanity gens that already had a decent user base.

Further, I had all sorts of thoughts on creating some cloud vanity cracking service which would involve users generating client-side encryption keys and the service returning them their encrypted mnemonic. But never figured that’d pay off much. I love your idea though (I think I actually recall your Discord launch and wanting to try it but not finding the time). Would love to see how fast this runs on some of the crazier cloud GPU hardware these days.

[1] GitHub - kirse/algomania: The fastest Algorand vanity address generator (for CPUs)
[2] github/webmaster128/lisk-vanity
[3] github/PlasmaPower/nano-vanity